Monday, August 01, 2005

Day One

Like many people in the internet/high tech industry, I've always wanted to publish a blog. However, I only recently began my career in the internet industry and don't have the wealth of knowledge that my favorite internet entrepreneurs have to offer. I have always felt a little apprehensive about publishing my naivete for all of the world to see.

Until the other day I remembered reading a rookie diary by former BYU basketball player Travis Hansen, who, at the time, was with the Atlanta Hawks. The diary was a simple record of lessons learned during Hansen's rookie season in the big leagues.

During the periods of my life when I have been a truly efficient learner, I have always taken notes. Hence, I am starting my "rookie diary" today.

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home