Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Another Blogger Gives JetBlue Props

So I was working on my laptop at JFK a couple of weeks ago and I had to step away from my machine for a moment. I asked the woman sitting next to me if she would watch my laptop until I returned. She seemed trustworthy (40-year-old Utah mom) so I kidded her about stealing my gear. Her reply was suprising:

"Oh, don't worry! You can trust me ... I'm a Jetblue employee."

When I returned, she couldn't stop herself from spouting off about the True Blue program (Jetblue's rewards program), how much she loved working at Jetblue, and how much she enjoyed her job.

How does Jetblue do it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Amy Rhoads said...

I really think it's because Jetblue has created a culture, not just a place of employment. That comes from great leadership, employee respect and concern as well as a number of other factors.

I admire companies that truly understand the importance of creating a company culture. When this happens, it's a win-win-win situation for the company, the employees and customers who can feel that contagious spirit. Few companies have reached this level, but kudos to those like Jetblue who are well on their way.

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home