Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rockin' the iPod

I finally caught up with everyone else on the planet: I got myself a nifty little iPod mini, and I'm looking for a few good podcasts to put on it.

Here's a sample of the podcasts I subscribe to so far:

The Businessjive Podcast (Big shout to fellow ProvoLabanite Judd Bagley for putting on the illest business podcast on the web!)
The FundingUniverse.com Podcast
The Negotiation Tip Podcast
Venture Voice
HBR Ideacast

What podcasts are you listening to?

2 Comments:

Blogger Garrett Smith said...

I couldn't be more happy for you! I like Internet Marketing Voodoo--they conduct an interesting podcast that I enjoy listening to.

One other thing, I think it is interesting to take inventory of the AdSense on a site to get a feel for the overall content. It is interesting to note that the first ad that appears on your adsenes is "Raw Greed makes you money." Just playing Jeff. I'm sure this is just a fluke.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Ryan Coombs said...

Don't think this is technically a podcast, but freecapitalistradio.com has an awesome business radio show and they archive all of their sessions - transferrable to portable media players. They cover great business principles and I enjoy them. If I had a mini - hint, hint - I would listen to more podcasts!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home