Friday, March 16, 2007

Killer App: The Boss Button

I laughed out loud when I used the Boss Button (see picture below) at the bottom of cbssportsline.com's live stream of the NCAA Basketball Tournament games. When you click the button, the streaming video screen turns into a page of charts and graphs, saving you from any negative consequences that may come as a result of your watching the games on the job.

I really wouldn't have any use for it because I would never watch any of the UNLV v. Georgia Tech game during business hours, but some people might. ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

I'm so sad I didn't know about the boss button. I had two computers set up at my desk so I could "work" and watch the games at the same time :)

11:43 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

The boss button is great! You can actually download the boss button that will work with any program. Here is the link:

The Boss Button

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home